Adult Social Worker – Newcastle Upon Tyne
About The Role
Northumberland Adult Social WorkersAt Standby, we have relationships with different localities across the North East, and can offer the rare opportunity to work in different sectors and locations if you wish. You can be as flexible as you wish, with jobs allowing for a 6-month stay in one team or enjoy part-time work with a restricted client base; the choice is yours!
In line with our core values, we want our workforce to be Caring, Conscientious, Collaborative and Accountable. Remember, if you work with Standby, we will Standby YOU!
We take pride in caring for all our staff members and have a 24/7 on call service for any support you may need, you can also enjoy employee of the month bonuses and perks!
- Undertake complex case work
- Ensure families/individuals receive appropriate support
- Maintain records and notes via Liquid Logic
What you need to have to apply:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 2 years of employment.
What are the benefits of joining Standby:
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay, with enhanced rate available for Senior Social Workers
- All Perks of being a permanent member of staff while having the flexibility to pick your own shifts.
- Worker of the month award
- Careers Development
- Employee Referral Scheme
- 24/7 Support with dedicated customer service line for candidates only
- A stable and well-supported working environment
- Gain experience in new arenas
Due to the nature of agency work, if you decide the role isn’t suitable for you, you are not obligated to stay or adhere to a contract.
If the above sounds like something you would be interested in, please don’t hesitate to apply or call the office to discuss on 0191 646 0100.
We can’t wait to hear from you and begin our Standby journey together!