Children’s Social Worker – Newcastle Upon Tyne
About The Role
This opportunity is based in Newcastle, but we have relationships with other localities and councils as well, so you will never be short of work!
At Standby, you can be as flexible as you wish, with jobs allowing for a 6-month stay in one team or enjoy part-time work with a restricted caseload; the choice is yours!
In line with our core values, we want our workforce to be Caring, Conscientious, Collaborative and Accountable. Remember, if you work with Standby, we will Standby YOU!
We take pride in caring for all our staff members and have a 24/7 on call service for any support you may need, you can also enjoy employee of the month bonuses and perks!
- Supporting Foster carers
- Understanding of Fostering Regulations, Guidance and National Minimum Standards 2011
- Knowledge of the Children Act 1989
What you need to have to apply:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with children
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 2 years of employment.
What are the benefits of joining Standby:
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay, with enhanced rate available for Senior Social Workers
- All Perks of being a permanent member of staff while having the flexibility to pick your own shifts.
- Continuing Professional Development
- Employee Referral Scheme
- 24/7 Support with dedicated customer service line for candidates only
- A stable and well-supported working environment
- Gain experience in new arenas
If the above sounds like something you would be interested in, please don’t hesitate to apply or call the office to discuss on 0191 646 0100.
We can’t wait to hear from you and begin our Standby journey together!