Children’s Support Worker
About The Role
This client has 5 services across Newcastle and Gateshead, whilst some are well located, some may be better access if you were able to drive. The services boast longstanding managers and support teams but as has everyone, has been hit hard by Covid-19 and is looking for experienced workers to further support the children the look after. Now, we are looking for Support Worker to join our agency team and provide continued support to this service over the next few months. You might worry about what will happen when these finishes… don’t! We’re an agency and have plenty of work
We are looking for staff to cover a range of shifts, including days and nights with weekend 2. Ideally you will have a minimum 6 month experience in healthcare in the UK with all relevant training and documentation to go alongside it. In line with our core values, we want our workforce to be Caring, Conscientious, Collaborative and Accountable. Remember, if you work with Standby, we will Standby YOU!
What you need to have to apply:
• Minimum 6 months experience in the UK healthcare sector
• Ability to complete or provide a DBS
• Relevant experience or NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care
What are the benefits of joining Standby:
• Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
• A dedicated consultant who books you out for work
• Worker of the month award
• Careers Development
• Employee Referral Scheme
• 24/7 Support with dedicated customer service line for candidates only
• Flexible working – pick how much or little you want to work
If the above sounds like something you would be interested in, please don’t hesitate to apply or call the office to discuss on 0191 646 0100.
We cant wait to hear from you and begin our Standby journey together!