Healthcare Assistant – Maryport, Cumbria
About The Role
As a Trusted Healthcare Agency, we have plenty of work available to suit your needs and preferences and we pride ourselves on our excellent flexibility! So no need to worry about what might happen after this particular service as we have a variety of shifts available in your area for days, nights, sleeps, weekends or whatever your preference!
We would like to hear from all candidates who are caring and empathic in nature with a passion for providing care to the vulnerable and promoting independence to those who require a helping hand for day to day tasks like dressing, washing, meals and engaging activities.
In line with our core values, we want our workforce to be Caring, Conscientious, Collaborative and Accountable. Remember, if you work with Standby, we will Standby YOU!
What are the Benefits for me?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- A dedicated consultant who books you out for work
- Worker of the month award
- Employee Referral Scheme
- 24/7 Support with a dedicated customer service line
- Flexible working – Be in complete control to decide when and where you work!
What you need to have to apply:
- Minimum 3 months experience in UK Healthcare within care homes or similar
- Ability to provide proof of Covid Vaccination status
- Willingness to provide Employer or Character references
If the above sounds like something you would be interested in, please don’t hesitate to apply or call the office to discuss on 0191 646 0100.
We cant wait to hear from you and begin our Standby journey together!