Healthcare Assistants – Middlesbrough
About The Role
Here at Standby Healthcare, we are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants to join our agency team to support one of the many care homes we supply to on a regular basis. This particular client is a medium sized care home situated in Middlesbrough.
Our client delivers a wide range of care including Dementia, Mental Health, and physical Disability support. This client is a sector leader with a fantastic reputation and high ratings from the registered regulator CQC and a 9.5 rating on carehomes.co.uk. Therefore, if you are looking for a flexible role with competitive weekly pay rates and are passionate about the sector and wanting to make a difference in the daily lives of the elderly, apply today!
- Be professional, complete necessary paperwork
- Care for the service users
- Follow plans set out by senior staff
- Take pride in your work
We are looking for staff to cover a range of shifts, including days and nights with weekends too. We have shifts across Darlington, Middlesbrough, Newton Aycliffe and Bishop Auckland; so willingness to travel is a real bonus! Ideally, you will have a minimum 3-month experience in healthcare in the UK with all relevant training and documentation to go alongside it. In line with our core values, we want our workforce to be Caring, Conscientious, Collaborative and Accountable. Remember, if you work with Standby, we will Standby YOU!
What you need to have to apply:
- Minimum 3 months experience in the UK healthcare sector
- Ability to complete or provide a DBS
- Relevant experience or NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care
What are the benefits of joining Standby:
- £10.65 starting rate and weekly pay
- A dedicated consultant who books you out for work
- Worker of the month award
- Careers Development
- Employee Referral Scheme
- 24/7 Support with dedicated customer service line for candidates only
- Flexible working – pick how much or little you want to work
If the above sounds like something you would be interested in, please don’t hesitate to apply or call the office to discuss on 0191 646 0100.
We can’t wait to hear from you and begin our Standby journey together!